SBIG STi Guider Kit 加價

文章

社長 » 2013-07-22, 09:59

由2013年8月19日起,獨立購買US349,連STi買要US300。

星河科研社有以下自動導星器及配件現貨供應:

SBIG SG4, STi & Guider kit, Skywatcher Synguider, LVI II Smart Autoguider

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear SBIG Dealer,

This letter is to inform you that we will be making a change in the price of the ST-I Guider Kit when bundled with the ST-I camera. The Guider Kit is currently $200 when bundled with the ST-I, and $349 when purchased separately. The price of the Guider Kit when purchased separately will not change, but the price of the Kit when bundled with an ST-I will be increased to $300 effective 30 days from the date of this notice.

For your reference, I have attached the price sheet reflecting the new list price for the Guider kit as well as spare parts you can purchase individually. These new list prices will be effective 30 days from this letter.

For any orders you will make from now and before August 19, 2013 will be charged at the lower rates.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support and patronage of our products.

Should you have any questions regarding the new rates, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
兩個天文台 - 白鷺湖天文台、西藏自動化天文觀測站
主鏡 - Officina Stellare 500 口徑f3.8 RiFast攝星儀、APM/TMB 254 f9 APO、SkyWatcher Dob 18、305 f8.5 牛頓鏡、Paramount ME 赤道儀
配件 - 2 full sets of Supermonocentrics、Baader Mark V Binoviewer、Ethos、Canon 5D Mark II Mod、FLI Proline 16803冷凍相機、Mercedes SUV
星河科研社 http://www.astro.hk 電郵 saviofong@astro.hk
頭像
社長
Site Admin

文章: 12686
註冊時間: 2010-02-01, 14:17
來自: 香港

回到 星河科研社專版

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 5 位訪客